Tuesday, April 5, 2011

1, 2, 20 something

I don't trust a single one of you. I want to be with you dearly  but I should know better by now. 1, 2, 20 something. Lesson sadly not learned.
Don't say you'll call me, don't even ask for my number. Don't add me on facebook. Your words are nothing to me, so why I am hanging on every one? You don't know me, it's sad you didn't want to know me.
As if you were all born like this. Where were your hearts misplaced?
You can scream from your passing car, start a conversation over drumming music, you can move back my hair and kiss me, anything more, forget it.
I might have a expiration date. Sell by June 30 2011.I have realized you do too, you expire overnight after the alcohol wears off and as the first ray of sun shines. You're Monday morning's garbage.
So why the fuck would I want to be with you? You might call me racist, coolera, mamona but this is all from experience.
If only I had learned by now. 1, 2, 20 something.

3 comments:

  1. "I might have a expiration date. Sell by June 30 2011.I have realized you do too, you expire overnight after the alcohol wears off and as the first ray of sun shines. You're Monday morning's garbage."

    Alison, you are a literary genius.

    --Connor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think it ever stops hurting, the wanting of somebody?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Connor but only when my feelings are extreme. Very angry, very sad anything feeling but too much of it.
    And amy... I don't think it ever stops. I have been with a lot fo people here you know the story, but there is no caring, no forehead kisses no snuggling nothing of love.

    ReplyDelete