Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dear Syracuse University,

I'm sorry it has come to this but it has come. I'll try and sugar coat it and break it to you easily.... while you may have a charming campus and beautiful academic buildings there are some faults overall. Here are some but its not limited to those mentioned.

-You are unorganized (I don't know what the fuck I'm doing... I'll elaborate. I don't know what classes to take and no one has helped me thus far. I didn't know how to use balckboard or turnitin, no one taught me. In general there is lack of guidance and support within the university)

-Getting a job is hard on the university. I applied for over 8 jobs on campus, finally I got a job, no thanks to anyone. I found sujobopps by myself and applied by myself, no one helped me. Oh and when I finally do get a job you unsucessfully notified me of withdrawing my permission for work study. Oooppps, thanks a fucking lot.

-Also this is more a pet peeve but what's with all the god damn school fucking spirit? I'm sorry I don't look good in orange, and personally I wouldn't support our teams if we had better school colors. From the few athletes I've met well they were total inconsiderate cocky assholes... I know your job as an institution is to educate your students however would it kill you to produce people the larger population of the world can stand?

-Also I find laundry annoying. I'm not some stuck up privelaged kid who's never done it... but every time i do have more than $5 dollars in my bank I decided hey why don't I treat myself and wash my clothes. HOWEVER every time I try to change my money the machine in my dorm is out of service... are you kidding me? Which leads to some over top struggle for quaters. Oh then I find it depressingly humerous when I do find the exact amount of quaters to do my laundry and the machine eat my quaters. Nothing better than half damp jeans on a cold fall morning.

I'm sorry it has come to this however it has come Syracuse University... I would claim it is me not you however I find myself to be an opptimist and I could hold this in no longer. What I'm saying is maybe we need to take a break, we're not breaking up but you got to get your priorities in order.

Sincerly
An SU student

No comments:

Post a Comment