Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I've Always wanted to Say

For the majority of my life I have dedicated most of my time with my friends... rarely ever did I have to deny a friend in need for family obligation.
I just realized even though I currently have good friends who make the passing time more enjoyable, today I'm proud to say one of my friends invited me to do something and I prefer to spend the time with my family. "I can't.. I'm going to eat with my family, then go to the mall with my family and see a movie and have coffee." You can really find family anywhere.. and I found one here in Mexico.
I've always wanted to say that. Inbetween leaving the house, getting kicked out of the house, problems from all directions I ran to my friends who got me through the toughest times in my life. I've jsut always wanted to say "I can't, I am doing something with my family."

No comments:

Post a Comment