Monday, January 24, 2011

You were my Drug

You are my metaphor, the endings of my beginnings of my sentances You are my uplift to disappointment and you cushioned all my crash landings. You made me smile when I wanted to do anything but, you were everything. You'll never know how much you meant to me. There were no others, just me and you. 

You were my drug. It the most metahporical sense. I didn't want to go a day without you, almost as if from addiction. You soothed my problems like a good trip. You made me happy when nothing else would. When the world looked dark there was always you. You're the most powerful drug, stronger than crank, crack, LSD, weed, mushrooms, every drink cocaine, than every drug in existence. There were no harmful side-effects... your drug filled me up and kept me feeling high. You were my drug, and our drug was absolute love. 

1 comment: