Friday, March 11, 2011

Looking for something and don't know what

I find we are all looking for something which we don't know what. Something to make us happy, make everything worthwhile and make sense. We all are looking for this thing that will bring probably fleeting happiness. For all happiness passes sooner that it is ever enjoyed. The quick death of a smile makes them all the more valuable.
I've never found happiness in my pay check or for the most part not in other people, not in romantic relationships. I've never been hungry for power, all these typical things that people want in hopes of being happy. The things that make life "good." If bussiness is good doesn't mean life is good. You can be surround by other people and feel the loneliest.  Power brings power, nothing else. What does power mean to me?
I pursue what I think will make me happy. Bring a smile to my face, laugh until my stomach hurts. What gives me the will to get out of the bed in the morning.
I don't know what makes me happy, isn't why we pursue things in life, to see what makes us happpy, who's company we want to keep? 
Well here's to my life's search and my pursuit of my personal happiness.
3, 2, 1 GO

No comments:

Post a Comment